Just Jimmy Reed (1962)
Tracks
02 - Let's Get Together
2006 P-Vine Japan PCD-4302 (256KB MP3)
T'aint No Big Thing (1963)
Tracks
01 - Shame Shame
2006 P Vine Japan PCD-4303 (256KB MP3)
Mr. Luck - The Complete Vee-Jay Singles Tracks
Disc 1
01 - High And Lonesome introduction
02 - High And Lonesome
13 - Ain't That Lovin' You Baby introduction
14 - Ain't That Lovin' You Baby
15 - Bay Don't Say That No More
16 - Can't Stand To See You Go
18 - My First Plea
20 - You Got Me Dizzy introduction
21 - You Got Me Dizzy
24 - Honey Where You Going
27 - Honest I Do introduction
28 - Honest I Do
29 - Signals Of Love
30 - You're Something Else
Disc 2
05 - I'm Gonna Get My Baby
06 - Odds And Ends
08 - Ends And Odds
14 - Baby What You Want Me To Do introduction
15 - Baby What You Want Me To Do
17 - Found Love
23 - Big Boss Man introduction
24 - Big Boss Man
26 - Bright Lights, Big City introduction
27 - Bright Lights, Big City
28 - I'm Mr. Luck
Disc 3
01 - Good Lover
07 - Shame Shame Shame Introduction
08 - Shame Shame Shame
12 - (I'm Gonna Move) To The Outskirts Of Town
18 - Down In Mississippi
19 - I'm Going Upside Your Head Introduction
20 - I'm Going Upside Your Head
21 - The Devil's Shoestring
27 - Don't You Think I'm Through
2017 Craft Recordings CR00006 (320KB MP3 + FLAC)



