Sunday, September 01, 2024

Back To The River: More Southern Soul Stories


Back To The River: More Southern Soul Stories
Tracks
Disc 1 - Muscle Shoals-Memphis Redux
01 Solomon Burke - I Wish I Knew (How It Would Feel To Be Free)
03 Judy Clay & William Bell - Private Number [Extended Version]
04 Otis Redding - Free Me [Take 1]
05 Bobby Bland - A Touch Of The Blues
07 Eddie Floyd - Everything I Need
12 Rudolph Taylor - What's That You Got
14 Melvin Carter - I've Got Memories [Demo]
17 O.V. Wright - I've Been Searching
20 Bill Coday - You're Gonna Want Me

Disc 2 - Southern Routes
02 Brook Benton - Rainy Night In Georgia
03 John Fred & His Playboys - Loves Come In Time
04 Joey Gilmore - Somebody Done Took My Baby And Gone
23 Don Hollinger - You Got Everything I Need
25 Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is

Disc 3 - Going Back Home
01 Ground Hog - Going Back Home
02 Freddie Scott - Cry To Me
15 Fontella Bass - I Want Everyone To Know
24 Little Richard - I Don't Know What You've Got But It's Got Me
25 Bobby Rush - Mary Jane

2015 Kent Soul KENTBOX 18 (320KB MP3 + FLAC)