King Of The Bayous (1970)
Tracks
01 - Tu Le Ton Son Ton
02 - Hard To Love Someone
03 - Who Can Your Good Man Be
05 - Going La Maison
09 - Ton Na Na
11 - Josephine Par Se Ma Femme
18 - Let's Rock A While
1993 Arhoolie CD-339 (320KB MP3 + CD)
Bogalusa Boogie (1975)
Tracks
01 - One Step At A Time
02 - M'Appel Fou (They Call Me Crazy)
03 - Quelque Chose Sur Mon Idee (There's Something On My Mind)
05 - Ma Mama Ma Dit (My Mama Told Me)
06 - Je Me Reveiller Le Matin (I Woke Up This Morning)
07 - I May Be Wrong
08 - Take Off Your Dress
09 - Allons A Grand Coteau (Let's Go To Grand Coteau)
10 - Je Suis En Recolteur (I'm A Farmer)
12 - Come Go Along With Me
1990 Arhoolie CD-347 (320KB MP3 + CD)
Bon Ton Roulet & More
Tracks
01 - Bon Ton Roulet
06 - Baby Please Don't Go
18 - Things Ain't Like They Used to Be
1990 Arhoolie CD-345 (320KB MP3 + FLAC)
Zydeco Dynamite
Tracks
15 - Bon Ton Roulet
17 - I Am Coming Home
19 - Tu Le Ton Son Ton (Once In A While)
1993 Rhino R2 71194 (320KB MP3 + FLAC)
Clifton Chenier - King Of Louisiana Blues & Zydeco Tracks
Disc 1
03 Boppin' The Rock
04 Ay-Tete Fee
09 Why Did You Go Last Night
10 Zydeco Et Pas Sale
11 Louisiana Blues
12 Lafayette Waltz
13 Hot Rod
15 French Zydeco [Live]
16 Bon Ton Roulet
17 Jole Blonde
18 If I Ever Get Lucky
20 Keep On Scratching
Disc 2
01 Black Snake Blues
02 Let's Talk It Over
03 Walking To Louisiana
08 Mr. Charlie [Live]
09 Hey Madeleine [Live]
10 634-5789 (That's My Number) [Live]
11 Drifting Blues [Live]
13 Rock House [Live]
14 Breaux Bridge Waltz [Live]
15 Ma Negresse Est Gone [Live]
17 Going Home Tomorrow [Live]
Disc 3
06 You're Fussin' Too Much
07 All Your Love
11 You Can't Sit Down
13 Take Off Your Dress
14 M'Appel Fou (They Call Me Crazy)
15 Je Suis En Racolteur (I'm a Farmer)
16 Je Marche le Plancher (I Walk the Floor) [Live]
Disc 4
01 Tu Le Ton Son Ton (Every Now And Then) (Live From Austin City Limits)
02 Down The Road I Go (Live From Austin City Limits)
07 My Mama Told Me [Live]
12 Tit Mam's Zydeco [Live]
14 I'm Coming Home (To See My Mother)
2026 Arhoolie ARH 600 (320KB MP3 + CD)


