Saturday, September 04, 2010

Beg, Scream & Shout

Beg, Scream & Shout
The Big Ol' Box of 60's Soul


Tracks
Disc 1 (Beg)
01 The Soul Clan - That's How It Feels
02 The Delfonics - La-La - Means I Love You
04 Ben E. King - Stand By Me
07 Brenda Holloway - Every Little Bit Hurts
08 Toussaint McCall - Nothing Takes The Place Of You
09 Judy Clay & William Bell - Private Number
12 Garnet Mimms - Cry Baby
15 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Love I Saw In You Was Just A Mirage
16 Sam & Dave - When Something Is Wrong With My Baby
18 The Sweet Inspirations - Sweet Inspiration
19 Barbara Lewis - Baby, I'm Yours

Disc 2 (Beg)
02 Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long
03 The Dells - Stay In My Corner
05 Eddie Holman - Hey There Lonely Girl
11 Tyrone Davis - Can I Change My Mind
12 Bobby Hebb - Sunny
13 The Intruders - Cowboys To Girls
19 James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet
20 Esther Phillips - Release Me
21 Gene Chandler - Rainbow
23 Irma Thomas - Wish Someone Would Care

Disc 3 (Scream)
02 King Curtis - Memphis Soul Stew
05 Barbara Acklin - Love Makes A Woman
07 Bettye Swann - Make Me Yours
08 Clifford Curry - She Shot A Hole In My Soul
14 Solomon Burke - Got to Get You Off My Mind
16 James Carr - Pouring Water On A Drowning Man
17 Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
18 Joe Tex - Show Me
19 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Friendship Train

Disc 4 (Scream)
01 James Brown - Out Of Sight
02 The Esquires - Get On Up
03 Jerry Butler - Only The Strong Survive
04 Willie Tee - Teasin' You
05 Mel & Tim - Backfield In Motion
06 Erma Franklin - Piece Of My Heart
07 Chuck Jackson - I Don't Want To Cry
08 The O'Kaysions - Girl Watcher
10 Carla Thomas - B-A-B-Y
12 Wilson Pickett - I'm In Love
13 Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces - Searching For My Love
14 The Velvelettes - He Was Really Sayin' Somethin'
15 Joe Simon - The Chokin' Kind
16 Don Covay - See Saw
20 Brenton Wood - The Oogum Boogum Song
21 Doris Troy - Just One Look
22 Booker T. & The MGs - Time Is Tight

Disc 5 (Shout)
01 Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music
02 The Meters - Cissy Strut
03 Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten Up
04 Bob & Earl - Harlem Shuffle
05 Freddie Scott - Are You Lonely For Me
06 Howard Tate - Stop
08 Soul Brothers Six - Some Kind Of Wonderful
09 Major Lance - The Monkey Time
10 The Supremes - Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart
11 Alvin Cash & The Crawlers - Twine Time
12 Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
13 Joe Jeffrey Group - My Pledge Of Love
18 Rodger Collins - She's Looking Good
19 Cliff Nobles & Co. - The Horse
20 Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love
22 Little Milton - Grits Ain't Groceries
23 The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing
24 Darrell Banks - Open The Door To Your Heart

Disc 6 (Shout)
03 Robert Parker - Barefootin'
04 The Marvelows - I Do
05 Sir Mack Rice - Mustang Sally
06 Soul Survivors - Expressway To Your Heart
07 The Capitols - Cool Jerk
08 J.J. Jackson - But It's Alright
09 Etta James - Tell Mama
10 The Flirtations - Nothing But A Heartache
11 The Temptations - (I Know) I'm Losing You
12 Rufus Thomas - The Memphis Train
13 The Mar-Keys - Last Night
14 The Five Du-Tones - Shake A Tail Feather
15 The Contours - First I Look At The Purse
16 Eddie Floyd - Big Bird
21 The Bar-Kays - Soul Finger
24 David Ruffin - My Whole World Ended (The Moment You Left Me)

1997 Rhino Box R2 72815 (320KB MP3 + CD)
Blue Ribbon Award